Saturday, May 06, 2006

A City in Bloom

Ah spring, at times it can be a most beautiful time of year, though I have to say that fall is still my favorite.  It starts getting to blasted hot in the spring time.  So we’ll just keep it at early to mid spring as being a most beautiful time of year. :-P

I have entitled this pic set as, “A City in Bloom”.  Seoul can be a very beautiful city at times.  If it wasn’t for all the blasted smog it would be a beautiful city all the time.  Oh well, it’s a city with many many trees and a place can’t be all that bad if it has lots and lots of trees now can it. :-)

Last night I was taken to Seoul Tower.  It’s a restaurant on top of Nam San Mountain at the top of a 7 story tower.  The view is quite spectacular especially at night.  But then, how does night views of a city really count on its score card of being beautiful or not?  Frankly almost every major city is beautiful at night.  No, the major test of a beautiful city is what it’s like during the day, and with its mountains and vast coverage of foliage, Seoul does quite well.  I wouldn’t say that Seoul is the most beautiful city I’ve ever been in, but it does rank towards the top.

I hope you enjoy the pics and it gives you a sense of the beauty that lies all around us every day.

Me

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many flowers planted in different places but as to flowering trees there aren't many colours, and there aren't many colors either. :-P

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yard sounds very nice. I like nature too. Best place to be I think. :-)

As to the restaurant, I was invited by the same family that took me out for Christmas. It was a real blessing.

me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home