Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Rat race?!? Who said anything about a race?!

I’m so far behind in my blogging its not even funny.  I most certainly haven’t forgotten, I think about almost every day, it’s just that the things I want to do take so much stinken time!!!!  If it didn’t take so long to load all of the pics I want to put up, (well, it’s not just the loading, it’s the prep, the organizing and all that stuff) that I have to set aside a major chunk of time, hours.

Now how sick is that?!  Think about it, at least I have a computer, a camera, my wonderful nimble fingers, creativity, friends to enjoy my blog and so many other blessings.  How often do we forget the good things and focus on the difficulties facing us.   Yes, my wanted postings will take a long time and thus I’ve yet to post them, but at least I have time.  :-)  Eventually that is. lol  

So, I hope this post finds you well and, well, thinking about the blessings and not just the shortcomings.  Yes, your dog takes time, sheds, chews on things it shouldn’t, your kid(s) just doesn’t listen, makes a mess and doesn’t clean it up, and cost so much stinken money, ;-P  but I bet you wouldn’t trade them for a million bucks.  By the way, I heard that’s what they’re going for on the black market these days in case you were interested.  What?!?!

Anywho, I just need to remember to keep my focus on the brighter side of life.  Attitude, who knew, ha.

That being said, I must be honest.  You’ve heard of the pessimist, “the glass is half empty”, and the optimist, “the glass is half full”, well I’m what I like to call a realist, “the glass has water in it”.   And I think that makes all the difference in the world.  :-)  I’m just happy to have water in my cup.  :-D

May your cup always be full and running over.  Speaking of which, tell your kid to turn off the water in the bathroom would ya, it’s starting to run all over the floor.  :-P          

4 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME TOOOOO! And I'm thankful you didn't mention anything about having to put up with me again but you would rather focus on the blessings. :-P lol I knnnooowwww you were thinking it!

:)

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so...what am I???

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now Your Talkin! Although, don't tell me mother. She already hits me in the back of the head. :-P

Not really, I'm too quick for her, and every time she tries to hit me she hurts herself. Sad, very sad.

Did you know she used to sit on me when I was just a small fry and tickle me until I lied and told her I would pee my pants! Yep, she deserves everything she gets, mooahahahaha evil grin. All I have to do is look at her and she runs, what's up with that?! :-D

 
At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, see, and I say....it all depends on what is in the glass!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home