Friday, February 18, 2005

Time Zone Whackos

Many people have asked, and are asking about the time difference between them and myself. So here it is. I am 14 hours ahead of the EST (eastern standard time zone). Thus, if it is 8:00 am your time, then it would be 10:00 pm my time. I have left the time listing on my blog site as EST so that you will feel better about not being up as late as I was. :-)

Now you have risen above the masses. You are no longer one of the whackos. You have been elevated to a new status; a new day is dawning for you. Take pride in knowing that for you the world just became a little brighter. Yes, you are among the elite, the chosen few, the destined ones, who actually understand this thing called, The Time Zones.

I do what I can. Thank you and good night.

Mr. Blog

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

LOL, they couldn't afford a full one. That's great.

Dear Angela, I'd like to teach you a thing or two, but you're so far behind me I don't think you'll ever catch up.

Pttthhhhhbbbbbbb!

To quote a most wonderful character, Bill the Cat, "Aaack"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home