Monday, February 21, 2005

No Competition

For those that don't know, Angela Richardson also has a blog site. I must say, it's pretty funny. But it is nothing compared to the glorious viewing before you. She doesn't even have any pics yet. What a simpleton.

Seriously though, it's a very good read. If you are in need of a few good laughs (few because she needs to post more blogs!), check it out. It's www.angelapan.blogspot.com Be prepared to enter a warped and twisted world.

Any other bloggers out there that I don't know about? Please feel free to post your blog spot addresses with this posting. Oh, and don't let the intimidation that I know you feel keep you from sharing. :-) I really want to see your sites.

(Don't tell anyone that I said this, but any advice or comments on how to make my site better is appreciated. I'm still pretty new at this.)

Mr. Blog

3 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes but, half the time i can't read what you wrote. Some of the colours are no good for angela and her site.

 
At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the cool kids have blogs at http://www.tractile.net/weblogs.php

 
At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoL, that's to funny Adam. Thanks for the info. I'll check it out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home