Saturday, February 05, 2005

My Appartment

You know, I have to say that I'm impressed with how well the Korean's utilize such a small space. My appartment is quite small but not cluttered. My shower is my bathroom complete with a toilete and sink. My water heater is a small wall haning on demand unit. It's also my sorce for hot water heat. I have infloor radient heat. My washing machine is also my dryer. Just switch the modes and walla. Pretty impressive what can be done with such a small space. You could fit my entire appartment in some peoples kitchens. It would fit in my parrents kithchen and walk in area from the garage, which isn't that big of space. :-) Oh well, it's like an extended camping trip. It's really not bad. Thankfully I live alone! I couldn't imagine sharing an appartment like this with another person, even if I did love them. But there you go. I know in some parts of the world, two ore three families would live in my appartmen. What's that say about how spoiled, or blessed, we are in North America. Just a thought.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger Ken Schrock said...

Ah, it working. I can now comment to your comments. Yaeh. As you Canadians would say, voila.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home